Thursday, August 30, 2012
10 - 11:30 am
Looking for a job this school year? This is the place to come.
On-campus jobs. Off-campus jobs. We will have employers from departments all over Wheaton’s campus as well as a dozen employers from the surrounding community to meet you. You’ll be able to talk with them about the positions they have available and submit your application or drop off your resume.
Here are some important things to know:
- For on-campus employment you will need to complete a Wheaton College Student Worker application. Print it out, complete it, and bring 20 or so copies to pass out to prospective employers.
- If you have access to a car, visit the off-campus employers first. Many students don’t have transportation and the competition for the on-campus jobs will be much tougher because of that.
- Bring multiple copies of your resume. Check out our Resume Guide if you haven’t created one yet.
- Upperclassmen should come! There will be lots of opportunities for you too. Maybe even something that could help you in your future career.
- Bring your passport or birth certificate and your Social Security card from home so you can complete the necessary paperwork once you get the job.
- Questions? Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org