• After 12 hours, select final project department advisor.
• With advisor, choose final project type.
• Select general topic.
• Complete CFM Thesis/Applied Thesis/Creative Project Proposal form—or—Internship Proposal form.
• Submit appropriate proposal form for advisor’s approval.
• Receive department approval and chair signature.
• Creative project and internship students begin work.
• Thesis and Applied Thesis students:
* Complete application to write graduate thesis.
* Submit nine (9) signed copies and the original of the proposal to the Registrar’s Office.
* Receive Graduate Academic Affairs Committee approval.
* Begin work.-revisions must be given to technical readers at least 6 weeks before graduation.
• May 1st is the Registrar’s Office Deadline for receiving final project grade (in order to be eligible to participate in Commencement.)