There is still time to register!!
Young musicians will study with Wheaton College music faculty in private lesson, master class, and ensemble experiences. Bible study and chapel services will provide tools to guide young artists as they grow in their faith and understanding of what it means to be a Christian musician. One day will be devoted to exploring the arts in Chicago including a visit to the Art Institute of Chicago and the Grant Park Symphony.
- Theory Classes, Movement Classes and Music History Lectures
- How to Audition for College
- Music Ministry Opportunities
- Performances on Campus and Area Churches
- Faculty Recital
- All Camp Sing
Registration: Sunday, June 18, 3 to 5pm
Final Concert: Sunday, June 25, 1:30pm
Camp Ends: Sunday, June 25, 3pm
Transportation from O'Hare and Midway can be arranged.
- Carolyn Hart, Sarah Holman, Tom Hueber
- Private and semi-private lessons, master classes, opera scenes, choral or chamber work
- French Horn
- Faculty still to be determined for brass
- Jill Burlingame, Alexander technique
Sample Daily Schedule
||Lessons, Theory Classes, Chamber Music, Practice
Costs and Registration
Cost: $1,300 ($1,000 for returning campers and siblings registering together)
See registration form below. The following two forms must also be filled out, signed and sent:
Medical History/Medical Release Form
Parent Authorization, Waiver and Release of Liability
Summer Music Camp Registration >
Students stay in campus townhouses and eat in our award-winning dining hall. Counselors are Wheaton students and alumni.