FAQs for Prospective Students
A list of frequently asked questions for those who are interested in the Education program at Wheaton College.
Information for Current Students
A wide variety of resources for those enrolled in the program, like the WheTEP Handbooks, information on scholarships and practica.
Links to Education Resources
A listing of agencies, organizations and resources for alumni and those involved in a job search.
- Other endorsements can be added to the elementary (grades 1-6) or high school (grades 9-12) Illinois teaching endorsement for a professional educator license.
- Bilingual Education
- Middle School English Language Arts
- Middle School Mathematics
- Middle School Science
- Middle School Social Studies
- Special Education (LBS1)
- Major Requirements & Suggested Schedule for High School Education
- Practica Forms
- Recommended 4-Year Sequences
- WheTEP Application Forms