- URBN 112 The Social Life of Cities
- URBN 231 Chicago
- URBN 399 Pre-Field Preparation
- BITH/URBN 376 Theologies of Transformation: Public and Political Theologies in Urban Context
- URBN 496 Internship
- URBN 494 Advanced Urban Studies Seminar
- At least two credit hours of additional course work chosen from the list of approved core and elective courses for the major are also required.
Students completing the pre-field, field, and post-field experiences of Wheaton in Chicago can complete the minor without additional coursework.