Clyde S. Kilby Chair Professor of English
On Faculty since 1984
Office: Blanchard Hall 307
Ph.D., University of Virginia, 1987
B.A., University of Alabama, 1980
Courses Taught Regularly
- ENGL 201 - Non-Western Literature: African Literature
- ENGL 215 - Classical and Early British Literature
- ENGL 364 - Modern British Literature
- ENGL 434 - Modern Literary Theory
- ENGL 436 - History of Literary Criticism
- ENGL 494 - Senior Seminar
Teaching and Scholarly Interests
Modern British and British Commonwealth literature; hermeneutics; literary theory and the history of criticism; Christian theology and literature; philosophy and literature.
Visit Dr. Jacobs' page for more information.