The Office of the Registrar provides the framework for effective student-faculty-staff interaction through the development of the yearly College catalog, course scheduling, classroom assignments, student registration, student records/database maintenance, and evaluation of degree completion. In support of the educational process at Wheaton College, our goal is to provide timely, accurate and personal service to current and former students, faculty and staff while maintaining the integrity, accuracy, security and storage of all academic records.
Fall 2015 Registration
Advising for Fall semester starts March 26. Students meet with their advisors to discuss their fall schedule and also receive their pin number which is required for online advance registration. Advance registration begins on April 6. Starting dates and times for registration are assigned based on seniority by credit hours earned. During the last week of March, students receive their blank registration form in CPO which lists their registration start date/time. A paper copy of the fall schedule is distributed at that time. Pin numbers are required for advance registration and are only available from each assigned advisor.
- March 26 - Advising for fall semester begins.
- March 26 - Registration for summer courses begins.
- April 6-April 17 Advance registration for fall semester. PIN # required.
- April 17 - Last day to drop a full semester or B quad course with a "W".
- April 17 - Last day to elect pass/fail for full semester or B quad courses.
- May 1 - Last day of spring classes.
- May 4 - Reading Day; Gradfest
- May 4-7 - Final Exams (Monday late afternoon/evening classes only)
- May 8 - Graduation rehearsals: Undergraduate and graduate
- May 9 - Graduate commencement
- May 10 - Undergraduate commencement
Online course evaluations >> are conducted at the end of each quad during the Fall and Spring semesters.