Bill Payment Gateway
Welcome to the Student Account Online Bill and Payment Gateway! With this center, you are able to do the following:
- View your Wheaton College tuition bills and recent account activity,
- Make online payments,
- Set up a payment plan,
- Designate authorized users (such as a parent) to view and make payments on your behalf,
among many other tasks.
Parent Access to Bill Payment Gateway
Parents, you can view and pay your student's bill online >>
Student Access to Bill Payment Gateway
You will no longer receive a paper bill and monthly statement in your CPO box. All bills and statements will be in electronic form.
In order to go to the Bill and Payment Center, please follow the following directions:
- Go to portal.wheaton.edu and login with your network username and password.
- Once you log in, select either Undergrad or Grad Student from the left-hand menu.
- Select Student Billing and Payment Gateway in the Bill and Payment Center.
- This link leads to the bill and payment center, where you will see your name, current balance, any pending financial aid, and announcements.
Be sure to look at each tab along the top menu in order to make your first-time login successful.
- My Account - Authorized User: Create an authorized user for each person who will need to view your account and make payments. Once you add an authorized user, they receive an email with further instructions.
- My Account - Account Activity: Here you can view your current and previous term activity.
- Payment Plans: If you want to pay in installments throughout the semester, choose a plan here.
- Payments: Make payments and set up preferred payment methods.
- E-Refunds: Set up direct deposit for refunding any extra funds in your student account.