Fall 2017 bills will be available online in late July with a due date of August 23, 2017
Fall 2017 payment plan enrollment will be available beginning July 1, 2017
You will need to estimate your costs (2017-2018) if you will be enrolling before the Fall bills are released. If you need to make an adjustment after you review the Fall bill, please email your change request to email@example.com and include the student's name and ID number.
Available Fall 2017 payment plans
5 Payment Plan - Payments due on the 10th of each month, August through December
4 Payment Plan - Payments due on August 23, October 10, November 10, December 10
To enroll in a payment plan, visit these sites:
Student Access Billing and Payment Gateway >>
Authorized User access Billing and Payment Gateway >>
Payment plan details
- A non-refundable enrollment fee of $25 per semester is due at enrollment.
- You must enroll each semester. You will not be automatically re-enrolled.
- Automatic debit is required for all plans.
- Electronic check from savings or checking account: FREE.
- Credit/debit cards: 2.75% bank fee per transaction (non-refundable).
- A fee of $35 will be charged for all returned payments.
- Enrollment deadline is 1 business day prior to the first scheduled payment date.
- Late enrollment may be available on some plans with missed installments due at the time of enrollment.
- A $75 late fee will be assessed if you are not enrolled by the tuition due date or your plan budget does not cover your balance due.
- Any balance due not covered by your plan installments or financial aid will be subject to late fees of 1.5% per month.
- Changes to the Student Account (e.g., meal plan/housing changes, changes in aid, or payments made outside the plan) will not automatically change your payment amounts. Payments will continue as scheduled unless we receive an email request to change or cancel your payments.
Hours: Monday - Friday, 9 a.m. - 4 p.m.