Summer 2017 Tuition Payment Plan is now open for enrollment
You will need to estimate your costs if you will be enrolling before the Summer bills are released. If you need to make an adjustment after you review the Summer bill, please email email@example.com to request the change.
Summer bills will be sent out at the end of April, 2017.
Payment plan details
- A non-refundable enrollment fee of $25 per semester is due at enrollment.
- You must enroll each semester. You will not be automatically re-enrolled.
- Automatic debit is required for all plans.
- Electronic check option is available for free.
- The credit/debit card option requires a non-refundable 2.75% service fee per transaction.
- A fee of $35 will be charged for all returned payments.
- Enrollment deadline is 1 business day prior to the first scheduled payment date.
- Late enrollment may be available on some plans with missed installments due at the time of enrollment.
- A $75 late fee will be assessed if you are not enrolled by the tuition due date or your plan budget does not cover your balance due.
- Any balance due not covered by your plan installments or financial aid will be subject to late fees of 1.5% per month.
- Changes to the Student Account (e.g.: meal plan/housing changes, changes in aid, or payments made outside the plan) will not automatically change your payment amounts. Payments will continue as scheduled unless we receive an email request to change or cancel your payments.
Available Summer plan
3 Payment Plan
- Payments due on May 10th, June 10th, and July 10th, 2017.
To enroll in a payment plan, visit these sites:
Student Access Billing and Payment Gateway >>
Authorized User access Billing and Payment Gateway >>
Fax: 630.752.5413 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Hours: Monday - Friday, 10 a.m. - 4 p.m.