If you are applying for aid for 2014-15, you will need to complete the 2014-15 CSS Profile here.
The 2015-16 application will be available in January. The application is free of charge.
Important: Please complete the 2015-16 FAFSA first (Available January 1, 2015).
Please note: The Wheaton institutional application is required for institutional need-based aid, but not for federal aid.
Alternatively, students may submit the 2015-16 CSS Profile (school code 1905). There is a charge to submit the CSS Profile.
Login and complete the online application
Important Application Notes:
- Do use estimates if necessary to turn in application by the deadline.
- Do NOT use commas in the numeric value fields.
- We must have received the FAFSA results before we can download institutional application results.
- It may take up to 10 days for the status in myWheaton to change to 'Received'.
- For Independent Undergraduates: Be sure to indicate independent status and give reason.
If you have circumstances that you feel need further explanation, please email, fax, or mail a letter of explanation to our office.