Summer Aid for Undergraduate Students


Welcome to the summer 2017 financial aid application.

Financial aid for summer may be available in the form of federal grant funds and/or loan funds--federal Stafford funds (if maximum amount has not been used for fall and spring), parent PLUS loans, or alternative (private) loans.

Submission of the 2016-17 FAFSA is required.

Summer 2017 financial aid application>>

Please contact our office with any questions. If you are planning on participating in one of the off-campus programs, it may be advisable to speak with your financial aid counselor.

Media Center