- Will you be 24 by December 31, 2017?
- At the beginning of the 2017-2018 school year, will you be working on a master's or doctorate program?
- As of today, are you married?
- Do you have children who receive more than half of their support from you?
- Do you have dependents (other than your children or spouse) who live with you and who receive more than half of their support from you, now and through June 30, 2018?
- Are (a) both of your parents deceased, or (b) are you (or were you until age 18) a ward/dependent of the court?
- Are you currently serving on active duty in the U.S. Armed Forces for purposes other than training? (Answer "Yes" if you are currently serving in the U.S. Armed Forces or are a National Guard or Reserves enlistee who is on active duty for other than state or training purposes. Answer "No" if you are a National Guard or Reserves enlistee who is on active duty for state or training purposes.)
- Are you a veteran of the U.S. Armed Forces? (For details, contact the Financial Aid Office)
- Other: Can you answer "yes" to any of the other questions in Step Three of the FAFSA?
If any of the above situations apply to you, please contact the Student Financial Services (SFS) Office for more information.