Requirements for All Applicants
- Application Deadline: January 15 for enrollment in the Summer of 2013. (International Students: January 1.)
- Bachelor's degree from a regionally accredited college or university with minimum GPA of 3.0.
- Application for admission with autobiographical information and essays as indicated in application.
- Official transcripts from all previous colleges or universities attended.
- Three references: Academic, Pastoral (or other Christian leader), and Professional (employer).
- Research Paper (10 to 20 pages).
- GRE test scores (Tips for taking GRE).
- Signed Statement of Veracity, Statement of Faith, and Community Covenant.
- $30 non-refundable application processing fee.
Additional Requirements for International Students