- Application Deadline: March 1.
- Bachelor's Degree from a Regionally Accredited Institution.
- Minimum GPA 3.0.
- Eighteen Credit Hours of Prerequisites (see below).
- Complete Application for Admission.
- GRE General Test scores.
- Tips for taking GRE
- Preview the new GRE General Test >>
- International students: Submit either the TOEFL (with TWE and TSE) or the IELTS instead of the GRE.
- Paper -based TOEFL minimum: 600.
- Internet-based TOEFL minimum: 100
- Official Transcripts from all previous colleges or universities attended.
- Four Recommendations.
- Pastoral (or other Christian leader).
- Professional (employer).
- Mental Health Professional (practicing therapist or psychology professor with doctorate).
12. Signed Statement of Faith and Community Covenant.
13. Application Processing Fee: $30, non-refundable.
Prerequisites (18 hrs.)
All prerequisites must be taken from a psychology department—not an education or sociology department.
1. General Psychology
2. Abnormal Psychology or Psychopathology
3. Personality Psychology or Theories of Psychotherapy
4. One course from the following
- Experimental Design
- Quantitative Methods
- Research Methods
5 & 6. Two courses from the following (traditional "scientific" subdisciplines of psychology).
- Developmental Psychology
- Physiological Psychology
- Social Psychology