Requirements for All Students
- Application Deadline March 1. Fall enrollment only.
- Bachelor's Degree from a regionally accredited institution.
- GPA 3.0 minimum.
- Three Prerequisites, below.
- GRE General Test.
- Official Transcripts from all schools that ever granted you college credit, even just one credit.
- Admission Application.
- Four Recommendation Forms, not letters.
- Pastoral (of other Christian leader).
- Option if you do not have an employer: Someone with whom you have had a supervisor-employee relationship, e.g., in a ministry, internship, or missions-trip context.
- Mental Health Professional.
- Can be submitted by a psychology professor or a mental health professional who preferably has a doctorate and who preferably has not served as your therapist.
- Letters accepted as supplements to Recommendation Forms.
- Three Essays.
- Chronological Resume.
- Signed Statement of Faith, Community Covenant, and Statement of Veracity.
- Application Processing Fee US $30, non-refundable.
Prerequisites (3 courses, 9 semester hours)
These courses can have different names at other schools.
- General Psychology.
- Abnormal Psychology.
- Personality Psychology.
Additional Requirements for International Students
More information about English proficiency requirements here
- If TOEFL or IELTS is waived, then GRE is required.
- Transcript-evaluation report with each official transcript.
- Please review Graduate International Admissions for full information.