Requirements for All Students
- Application Deadline March 1. Fall enrollment only.
- Bachelor's Degree from a regionally accredited institution.
- GPA 3.0 minimum.
- Four Prerequisites, below.
- GRE General Test scores.
- Official Transcripts from all schools that ever granted you college credit, even just one credit.
- Admission Application.
- Four Recommendation Forms, not letters.
- Pastoral (or other Christian Leader).
- Option if you do not have an employer: Someone with whom you've had a supervisor-employee relationship, for example in a ministry, internship, or missions-trip contest.
- Mental Health Professional.
- Can be submitted by a psychology professor or a mental health practitioner who preferably has a doctorate and who has preferably not served as your therapist.
- Letters accepted as supplements to Recommendation Forms.
- Three Essays.
- Chronological Resume.
- Signed Statement of Faith, Community Covenant, and Statement of Veracity.
- Application Processing Fee US $30, non-refundable.
- An interview (in-person, video, or phone call) with the Faculty Program Director may be required.
Prerequisites (4 courses, 12 semester hours)
- Human Development.
- Research Methods or Statistics.
- Two Courses from the following areas: family studies, psychology, or an allied field.
The courses can have different names at other schools.
Additional Requirements for International Students
Application Deadline January 1.
More information about English proficiency requirements here
- If TOEFL or IELTS is waived, then GRE is required.
- Transcript-evaluation report with each official transcript.
- Please review Graduate International Admissions for full information.