Requirements for All Students
Application Deadline December 15. Fall enrollment only.
- Bachelor's Degree from a regionally accredited institution.
GPA 3.0 minimum.
Seven Prerequisites, below.
Official Transcripts from all schools that ever granted you college credit, even just one credit.
E-transcripts preferred. They are the fastest and most reliable method of delivery. Have them addressed to email@example.com
Mail hard copies to Wheaton College, ATTN: GRADUATE ADMISSIONS, 501 College Av., Wheaton, IL 60187.
Three Recommendation Forms, not letters.
CV (Curriculum Vitae) or Chronological Resume.
Application Processing Fee US $50, non-refundable.
Prerequisites (7 courses, 21 semester hours)
All prerequisites, except for research/statistics, must be taken from a psychology department, not an education or sociology department. The courses can have different names at other schools.
- General Psychology
- Abnormal Psychology
- Personality Psychology
- Research Methods or Statistics
- Physiological Psychology
- Can be taken as tutorial during first summer of PsyD program.
- Two Courses from the following.
- Developmental Psychology
- Social Psychology
Additional Requirements for International Students
- More information about English proficiency requirements here.
- Transcript-evaluation report with each official transcript.
- Please review Graduate International Admissions for full information.