Helpful Hints for Using the Current Online Application
1. You will be able to log out and log back in any time without losing the information you have entered.
2. If you change your mind about the degree program you have selected AFTER you start the online application, please contact the Graduate Admissions Office at email@example.com .
3. If you "SUBMIT" the application before completing it or before paying the application fee, you will be locked out. Please contact the Graduate Admissions Office at firstname.lastname@example.org to reopen your application.
Helpful Hints for Recommendation Forms
1. Please inform the person writing your recommendation that if they choose to compose a response in the online form they must save it prior to the passing of 30 minutes; in other words, that page will time out after 30 minutes. Recommend that they compose a response in a Word document and then cut and paste it into the online form.
2. If the person you send a recommendation invitation to reports that they have not received the e-mail, ask them to check their spam folder. If they still have not received the e-mail,
- check the spelling of the e-mail address and
- resend the invitation--sending multiple invitations does not affect your application.
3. Further hints if the recommender encounters problems:
- clear browser's cache and cookies if you cannot submit the recommendation and then restart the Web browser
- recommender may need to update to the latest version of their browser
- recommendation forms cannot be filled out on mobile devices such as iPad or Android devices