Welcome to Wheaton!
We are honored to be among your college choices and are praying for you as you make your final decision. May you sense God's peace and experience His steady, faithful guidance as you anticipate the new season ahead.
We invite you to review the links below to learn more about joining the Wheaton family:
- Wheaton Passage - Special program for incoming freshmen and transfers at the Northwoods campus
- New Student Orientation - Orientation for incoming freshmen and transfers
- Passport to Wheaton - Orientation for Missionary Kids, Third Culture Kids, & International Students
- Missionary Kids & Third Culture Kids - Helpful information for students living overseas
- Registrar's Office - Course registration and advising information
- Residence Life - Housing and meal plan information
- Student Accounts - Tuition, room, board, and other fees, as well as tuition payment plans
- Academic and Institutional Technology Services - Information about bringing/buying a computer and a computing checklist for new students
- Student Health Services - Required health and immunization forms, student health insurance, and health insurance waivers
- Student Activities - Student-led organizations, clubs, and activities
If you have other questions or concerns, do not hesitate to contact your admissions counselor. We're here to help!