To complete an application to the B.R.I.D.G.E. Program, please choose one of the following methods:
B.R.I.D.G.E. Academic Leadership Program
c/o Wheaton College Admissions Office
501 College Avenue
Wheaton, IL 60187
Whether you apply online or mail in a paper application, please refer to the following checklist as you complete your application.
1. Complete your application including
- Application Form – Please complete the application form online, or download the PDF version if you would like to submit a paper application.
- Essay – If you apply online, the required essay prompt and the option to upload your essay will be under the Supplemental Items section of your My Account page.
2. Ask school officials to complete and send your high school transcript
3. Distribute recommendations (found under the Supplemental Items section of My Account)
- Guidance counselor recommendation
- Academic recommendation (completed by one of your teachers) - This form may be completed as a PDF, or an online form may be emailed to the recommender of your choice after you start the online application.
- Pastoral recommendation (to be completed by a pastor, youth leader, or other spiritual mentor; may not be a relative) - This form may be completed as a PDF, or an online form may be emailed to the recommender of your choice after you start the online application.
4. Send application and supplements to Wheaton College
- Include all application items from step 1, along with transcripts and recommendations, if possible.
- Submit the online application and mail the transcript, or mail your application (if submitting the paper application). Please allow at least one week for delivery to ensure that the application and supporting documents arrive by the March 1 deadline.