When you sit in a beautiful concert hall and listen to a live performance, you experience a once in a lifetime event. This performance, this evening, has never happened before and will never happen again.
This is the unique joy of the Wheaton College Artist Series. And members of the Artist Series Guild make the live music experience possible.
Guild Members will:
- Continue the legacy of the performing arts close to home through five events this season
- Preserve the joy of live performing arts events for future generations
- Assure that the Artist Series Guild continues its role as a Partner in the Arts
- Support the training of Wheaton College Conservatory of Music students through contact with guest artists who appear throughout the season
- Support local charitable organizations through the Community Service Partners program
- Receive a Dining & Discount Card accessing exclusive offers at many of the Wheaton area's best restaurants and retailers
- Receive invitations to special events and volunteer opportunities throughout the season
- Name listing on the Guild Members page of concert programs
Community Service Partners Program
Help us spotlight a local charitable organization on concert nights by providing 25 free tickets and by acknowledging them beforehand. The Community Service Partnership supports vital organizations by expressing gratitude to staff and volunteers, and in turn exposing new audiences to the Artist Series. Any Guild Member can nominate prospective Community Service Partners.
Become a Member
Guild membership is not limited to season subscribers. Anyone who loves the performing arts can be a part. Basic membership starts at $75 or $150 for a couple. Call the Wheaton College Ticket office at 630.752.5010 to inquire.
This year do more than attend. Help make the music possible through the Artist Series Guild. See you at the concerts!