The Billy Graham Center Fellows are mission and evangelism scholars who have come together to help lead the conversation on best practices and research on evangelism today. The Fellows are tasked with fusing the academic world with the practical application of evangelism in our culture today.
The Fellows group of the Billy Graham Center for Evangelism (BGCE) is by invitation only.
The group, primarily made up of those with terminal degrees or having extensive experience in blending the academic/practical divide, will:
- gather for two meetings a year that will further evangelism thought and practice today
- work remotely to create spaces and resources that begin to integrate the best thinking in scholarship today with the best on-the-ground evangelism work and strategy
- serve as mentors for emerging mission and evangelism scholars
- deepen and develop students to begin to weave evangelism into every part of their lives
- catalyze institutions and organizations to work together in the thought and practice of evangelism (the ‘mind/body’ interaction)
Invitations to become a Fellow will be offered based on certain qualifications which include, but are not limited to:
- Being academically inclined (Ph.D. or teaching capacity)
- Being actively involved in nurturing people in the mission of the Church
- Having a commitment to thinking evangelism (that is, weaving evangelism into every part of life)
- Agreeing to the Lausanne Covenant
If you, or someone you know meets these qualifications, and you would you like to nominate him/her to become a BGCE Fellow, please email us >