"I am honored to serve as Director of the Community School of the Arts program at Wheaton College.
CSA’s sustaining mission is to honor and glorify God through teaching and inspiring students in the performing and visual arts, guiding them toward their full potential while encouraging them, in turn, to enrich the lives of others. CSA has a rich history of education and personal growth in the life of each student. Our faculty and staff remain dedicated to promoting this heritage through the artistic nurturing of each individual student.
The Annual Campaign has become a foundational service to provide arts education to many who recognize its importance, but lack the funds to provide it for their children. You recognize the power of this service and the effect in each student’s life. I ask your help in continuing this strong and ongoing tradition of financial support through your donation this year. "
Paula Cisar, Director
After over 45 years, the CSA experience is still about
inspiring and enriching
- exceptional teaching and learning in Music and Visual Art
- instilling responsibility and accountability, modeling Christian values
- collaborating with parents to nurture each student’s unique abilities
- developing students through performance and artistic expression
- investing in continuing education for our faculty to the betterment of all
sharing gifts with others
- Annual Concerts and Festivals provide rich student performance opportunities
- Art & Music Experience offers talents of faculty and students to the community
- Visual Art students exhibit their work on- and off-campus each semester
- Vivaldi Strings, Con Fuoco and Chamber Ensembles perform locally and internationally
- CSA served a total of 2855 students
- $39,829 was awarded in need-based scholarships to 46 students
- 1752 students benefited through the CODA outreach program
For 2016-2017 we hope to raise $45,000 through the Annual Campaign in order to meet the needs of the Scholarship Program.