- The Urban Studies major helps students develop a sophisticated grasp of cities and their role in global affairs.
- The Urban Studies minor complements many other programs of study.
- Through a combination of coursework and internships, Wheaton in Chicago presents students with the opportunity to spend a semester living and learning in Chicago, one of the world's most diverse and influential global cities. All WIC students explore the meaning of vocation through our Civitas program, which examines the call to Christ, community, career, and justice.
- The CUE Scholars' Corner is a colloquium series for our core and supporting faculty.
- Lectures and other events allow our community of faculty, staff, and students to hear from distinguished scholars and practitioners.
Programs in Partnership
Contact CUE or our co-sponsoring departments and programs for more information about our programs in partnership.