Top 5 Ways of Partnering with the Career Development Center
- Ask your student, "What do you want to do after you graduate?"
- Encourage your student to participate in an internship
- Encourage your student to attend our many presentations and workshops designed to equip them for "Life after Graduation"
- Encourage your student to produce a professional résumé
- Encourage your student to utilize our services
We encourage you to come often and check out our events and resources.
Weren't able to attend Director of Career Development Center, Ita Fischer's, Family Weekend Presentation?
Download the presentation (PDF)
Understanding the Millennial Generation >>
Must read Time Magazine article for Parents
An Essay on Boomer Parenting from the Kid's Perspective >>