Summer Internship Tip
Summer interns, say "thank you" not only to your manager and mentors, but also the administrative staff, IT guy, and fellow interns who helped you on a daily basis. A little thanks goes a long way! Read the tips in Thanking the Company >>
Internships aren't just for summer, search for your fall internship on ThunderLink.
How do you get started?
1. Sign up for one of our weekly Internship Workshops!
- Our Internship Coordinator will give you resources to find an internship which will give you valuable experience and exposure to the world of work. Workshops are most Tuesdays at 10:30am. Email us at email@example.com to RSVP.
2. Call 630-752-5048 to make an appointment with our Internship Coordinator, Deborah Carlson.
3. Research internship opportunities on ThunderLink.
4. Check out our internship resource links below and on the left!