Christian Formation and Ministry Concentrations
Graduate students completing the Christian Formation and Ministry degree can choose from these four areas of concentration:
Features and Benefits
- A strong biblical and theological basis for formation and ministry
- A critical understanding of educational and spiritual processes by which people grow in personal and corporate settings
- A deeper awareness of your gifts, passions, and calling in ministry
- Compassionate ministry training that promotes thoughtful concern for other's lives and the ability to bear burdens with the wounded
- Integration of theory into creative practice, which will allow you to teach effectively and handle Scripture wisely
Graduate Assistantship Positions
Experience hands-on training while enrolled in the M.A. in Christian Formation. With a variety of positions available, from live-in Resident Assistantships positions and HoneyRock Graduate Assistantships; to student assistantships in the Office of Multicultural Development, Office of Christian Outreach, and Student Care Office, you have the opportunity to immediately apply your learning to your work.
Apply by March 1 for the Graduate Student Assistantship positions beginning this fall. Visit Graduate Assistantships to learn more.