We are excited about the season of ministry ahead of us and look forward to having you on staff. Please review the forms below as we will need to process some as soon as you get a job offer. The rest can be completed and turned in upon arrival at camp. If you still have questions after reviewing this information, please do not hesitate to contact Cindy Daffara. See you in the Northwoods!
Please fill out the following forms and turn them into Cindy Daffara.
- Background Check Authorization Form (PDF) – Please complete and mail as soon as you have accepted a job offer. This check must be completed prior to arriving at HoneyRock. You can mail your Background Check Authorization form to:
8660 HoneyRock Rd.
Three Lakes, WI 54562
- Download, print, and carefully review the New Hire Information (PDF) before coming to HoneyRock. This document contains packing lists and other pertinent information for all new employees.
Bring these completed forms to your first day of work (required for all):
- Federal W-4 Employee’s Withholding Allowance Certificate >>.
- Employment Eligibility Verification (Form I-9) >>
(This form requires proof of ID. Typically a social security card and drivers license or a passport, although there are many other forms of proper ID; see page 5 on document.) Note: Photocopies are UNACCEPTABLE. You will not be allowed to work until proper documents are shown.
- A State Tax Form – Verify which one applies to you (PDF)
6. Direct Deposit Form (PDF) – Most HoneyRock employees participate in direct deposit because
there is not easy access to a bank and there is a four day delay in receiving a live check by
mail;however, enrollment is not required.