Embrace the Adventure!
Wheaton Passage is Wheaton College's first-year student transition program and is specifically designed to help you form friendships and effectively navigate the college years.
Wheaton Passage is split into three options: Wilderness Track, Camp Track, or Urban Track.
- Students check-in at Wheaton College and then head out to either the wilderness, the city or HoneyRock
- Each track will meet for 4-10 days in a separate location
- All tracks come together for five days at HoneyRock for small group discussions with Wheaton faculty, service projects and worship within a larger community
Whether you choose the Wilderness Track, Urban Track or Camp Track, your time will be filled with adventure, friendship and connection.
How to Register for Wheaton Passage
- Complete your Wheaton Passage Participant Questionnaire
- Register on line through the Wheaton Passage Registration portal
- Check out the information for the Wheaton Passage track you want to attend to find out specific details and review the recommended packing lists for Urban, Camp and Wilderness tracks
- Check out the Coursework information to get materials and prepare for Passage
- Buy your textbooks at the Wheaton College bookstore
- Join the Facebook group to find out who will be there at facebook.com/groups/2015wheatonpassage
If you have questions about the program or need assistance in the registration process, please call Rachael Cyrus at 715-479-7474 ext. 203 or email: email@example.com
Explore the Tracks