Wheaton Passage Leader Program Dates
- Wilderness Track: August 5-August 20, 2015
- Urban Track: August 8-20, 2015
- Camp Track: August 12-20, 2015
Are you a Wheaton Passage leader?
- You have a growing relationship with Jesus.
- You are comfortable leading a small group.
- You are capable of leading discussions.
- You are passionate about friendship and mentoring other students.
- You understand and are empathetic to students in transition.
- You were impacted by Wheaton Passage.*
- You love HoneyRock.*
- You love helping a group become closer to each other through planning fund bonding activities.
- You are excited about partnering with Wheaton College faculty in a camp setting.
- You are excited about introducing students to life at Wheaton College.
*It is ideal to have HoneyRock experience and be a past Passage participant. However, this is not required.
- Fill out the Employment Application, being sure to indicate which track (wilderness, urban, or camp) you are interested in leading.
Review our Wheaton Passage Leader FAQ's or contact our Passage Coordinator (715-479-7474).