| Wilderness Track
|| August 3-18, 2016
| Urban Track
|| August 6-18, 2016
| Camp Track
|| August 10-18, 2016
| Equestrian Track
|| August 10-18, 2016
- Fee covers room, board, activities at HoneyRock, course credit, and transportation (van pick-up at O’Hare International and Midway airports and coach bus transportation to and from HoneyRock)
- Participants will be responsible for purchasing two course texts. The course texts can be purchased online.
- $100 non-refundable deposit is required during online registration to reserve your spot. The remaining program fee balance will be charged to each student’s fall semester bill.
How to Register for Wheaton Passage
- Register on line through the Wheaton Passage Registration portal ; if you experience any problems with registration, click here >> for our registration troubleshooting guide.
- Check out the information for the Wheaton Passage track you want to attend to find out specific details and review the recommended packing lists.
- Check out the Coursework information to get materials and prepare for Passage
- Buy your textbooks (see instructions listed below)
- Join the Facebook group to find out who will be there at www.facebook.com/groups/wheatonpassage2016
Students will not be charged additional tuition for this course. The cost for these two hours of credit is covered by the fall semester tuition payment.
Required Course Texts
Students must purchase two text books for the course. There is significant reading that must be done ahead of time so make sure you order these as soon as it becomes available (May 16th).
- Wheaton Passage Workbook: This textbook is essentially a course packet that contains the syllabus, various readings, discussion guides, rubrics and various details of Passage. It is compiled by the Passage Staff at HoneyRock in conjunction with the CFM department at Wheaton and published through Kendall Hunt Publishers. You will not have access to electronics at passage so you MUST have a hard copy of this book. You can purchase it online through their website at www.kendallhunt.com. It will be available for purchase on May 16th.
- Embracing the Love of God by James Bryan Smith (either edition)
This text is required and can be purchased through the Wheaton College Bookstore >>. You will not have access to electronics at Passage so you MUST have a hard copy of this book.
***Important Note About E-book’s: You will notice that e-book options are available for both books. If you purchase an e-book you must ALSO purchase the hard copy. You will not have access to electronic devices (phone, computer, kindle, reader etc) so all assignments must be completed in the workbook. If you choose to type your responses you must print them before you leave for Passage and attach them in your workbook. You must have hard copies of both books to effectively participate in discussions.
Special Note for students currently residing outside of the U.S. or Canada:
Sometimes we have issues with books getting to international students on time. If you are confident that you will be able to get your books on time to complete all assignments then you are encouraged to order your books as normal, having the hard copies of both texts shipped to you.
If you are concerned about getting the book in time, you have the following options:
1. Embracing the Love of God: Order an e-book AND a hard copy of Embracing the Love of God. Have the hard copy sent to HoneyRock using the following as the shipping address. It will be waiting for you in your cabin when you arrive. (Your Name, Wheaton Passage, 8660 HoneyRock Road, Three Lakes WI, 54562)
2. Wheaton Passage Workbook: Order the hard copy and have it sent to the following address (Your Name, Wheaton Passage, 8660 HoneyRock Road, Three Lakes WI, 54562). After you order your hard copy, send an email to email@example.com to request a complimentary eBook. The email should include your name, what track you registered for, your current place of residence and your email.
Depending on the number of transfers, you will be in a small group with other transfer students. Activities and discussions will be relevant to you and your experiences. You will make connections and share experiences with other transfers, while getting to know the other incoming students as well.
If you have questions about the program or need assistance in the registration process, please call Rachael Cyrus at 715-479-7474 ext. 203 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org