To assist you in making these payments we do offer payment plans. For information on the payments plans please visit the Payment Plan page. Further information concerning our office is detailed on the Policies and Procedures section.
You may also want to read our FAQ’s page which answers many questions parents and students may have.
Our office is also open throughout the week to help with any student account needs. Meet our staff.
Parents, view and pay your student bill online here: Bill and Payment Gateway
Directions on how to access the Billing and Payment Gateway:
Welcome to the Student Account Online Bill and Payment Gateway! With this center, you can:
- View your Wheaton College tuition bills and recent account activity
- Make online payments
- Set up a payment plan
- Designate authorized users (such as a parent) to view and make payments on your behalf
- And more
You will no longer receive a paper bill and monthly statement in your CPO box. All bills and statements will be in electronic form.
In order to go to the Bill and Payment Center, please follow the directions below:
- Go to portal.wheaton.edu and login with your network username and password.
- Once you log in, select either Undergrad or Grad Student from the left-hand menu.
- Select Student Billing and Payment Gateway in the Bill and Payment Center.
- This link leads to the bill and payment center, where you will see your name, current balance, any pending financial aid, and announcements.
Be sure to look at each tab along the top menu in order to make your first-time login successful.
- My Account - Authorized User: Create an authorized user for each person who will need to view your account and make payments. Once you add an authorized user, they receive an email with further instructions.
- My Account - Account Activity: Here you can view your current and previous term activity.
- Payment Plans: If you want to pay in installments throughout the semester, choose a plan here.
- Payments: Make payments and set up preferred payment methods.
- E-Refunds: Set up direct deposit for refunding any extra funds in your student account.
A few other reminders:
- Online payments can be made with ACH (electronic check), credit, and debit card. If you pay with a credit or debit card, a 2.75% convenience fee will be added onto your payment and will be reflected on your credit/debit card bill.
- You can still make payments with checks or cash.
- Student Accounts does not accept any payments by phone.
- We are here to help! Contact us by phone at 630.752.5801 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- For all policies and procedures and to read our FAQ page, visit our website.
Office Hours and Information
Hours: Monday to Friday, 10:00am - 4:00pm
This list provides links and phone numbers to other offices that could be of service.