Opus: The Art of Work is an institute at Wheaton College that helps Wheaton faculty and staff give our students (1) a strong theological framework for understanding vocation, (2) a faith-informed process for vocational discernment, and (3) a vision for Christian integrity, servant leadership, and human flourishing wherever they work - from marketplace enterprises non-profits to the family.
Would you consider giving today? We have a unique and limited opportunity through the Kern Family Foundation to match your donation 3 to 1. Give here > >
"The Kern Family Foundation has graciously supported Opus's work since our founding in 2014. As part of their support this year 92016-2017), Kern has also agreed to match up to $80,000 0f new donor support at a 2:1 level. This is an extra way your gift can bless students through the work of Opus."
Your gift to Opus will support strategic activities on vocation such as these:
- students accessing new Opus-developed curricular modules, assignments, and resources in First Year Seminars, Advanced Integrated Seminars, and Capstone courses
- faculty creating new vocational learning units in their existing courses
- students hearing national speakers on vocation in chapel events
- staff & faculty accessing every-semester 12-hour seminars that help them reflect on their own vocations within the college's mission, and learn new ways to mentor students in their vocational journeys
- Wheaton community members hearing Wheaton alumni's vocational stories through events and online recorded interviews
- faculty attending conferences, researching, and writing for their colleagues on vocation and human flourishing
All gifts are tax-deductible. Contributions will be held in a dedicated account for use with articulated projects only.
Your gift will help prepare our students for their future vocations. Give here > >