In order for your ID card to be programmed and ready when you arrive on campus for Orientation, you must email a photo of yourself to Public Safety. Please note the following guidelines:
- Frame subject with full face, front view, eyes open, and center head within frame.
- Make sure photo presents full head from top of hair to bottom of chin.
- Photograph subject against a light colored or plain white background.
- Position subject and lighting so there are no distracting shadows on the face or background.
- Subject should have a natural expression.
- No hats, scarves or extra objects in the picture
Email your photo to NewStudentIDPictures@wheaton.edu in jpeg or bmp format. Include your full name (including middle name) and ID number if you know it. If the photo is emailed to Public Safety but is not acceptable, you'll need to have your photo taken when you arrive on campus for Orientation and have your ID card printed and programmed at that time.
All photos need to be submitted by:
- Fall Freshmen and Transfers: August 15
- January Transfers: January 5
If you have any questions regarding ID photos, call the Public Safety Office at 630.752.5556.