Thank you for considering the SAO Group Shuttle Services. Please contact the Shuttle Coordinator or the Student Activities Office if you have any comments, questions, or concerns.
- All shuttles cost $30 each way or $55 round trip
- Credit cards accepted only
- Spring Break airport shuttle schedule
- End of Semester airport shuttle schedule
- Spring Break online reservations are open through February 24 @ 11:59pm.
- End of Semester reservations will be live after Spring Break.
Be sure of your departure and arrival information when making your reservation. For shuttles leaving campus, it is highly recommended that students make reservations 3 hours before flight departure time to allow for possible delays, traffic to the airport, etc. (ex: flight @ 6:00 PM; shuttle @ 3:00 PM). For shuttles returning to campus, please consider time needed to reach baggage claim and departure location (between terminal 1 & 3) when making your reservation.
- The confirmation email you receive immediately after making your reservation will serve as your boarding pass for your shuttle trip(s).
- Because of the online process, all payments are non-refundable.
When taking a shuttle FROM Wheaton to either airport
- Make sure to have your confirmation email (digital or paper) with you.
- All shuttle busses leave from the Saga-O. Please arrive 10 minutes before your scheduled shuttle departure time, confirmation email in hand.
- Arrive at the airport departure area, and have a good break!
When taking a shuttle TO Wheaton from either airport
- Once you’ve landed, collect your luggage from baggage claim and proceed to:
- O’Hare: Door E between terminals 1 & 3 on the lower level (arrivals)
- Midway: Door $ Lower Level outside of arrivals/baggage claim
- Have confirmation in hand to show the shuttle driver.
- If your flight is delayed, you have a couple of options:
- If your shuttle is not the last scheduled shuttle of the day, you may wait for the next shuttle to arrive
- You may also choose to use another service to transport you back to campus. Please document your use of this service, and email it to email@example.com to receive a refund for the return portion of your trip.
- If your shuttle is the last scheduled shuttle of the day, you must obtain transportation to campus using another company or service (follow above instructions to receive a refund). A number of offerings are listed on our Airport Transportation Guide Page.
Read through the shuttle FAQs.
During business hours, stop by the SAO or contact the Student Activities Office at 630.752.5181.
During your shuttle experience, contact the SAO Shuttle Coordinator.
The Student Activities Office has formed a partnership with Sharethebus to provide a shuttle service to the Wheaton College community. Sharethebus is a ground transportation provider for Chicago's O'Hare and Midway Airports.
The Airport Transportation page will provide you with helpful information on getting to the airports using public transit as well as driving directions to O’Hare or Midway if the group shuttle schedule does not work with your transportation needs.