Thank you for considering the SAO Group Shuttle Services. Please contact the Shuttle Coordinator or the Student Activities Office if you have any comments, questions, or concerns.
- All shuttles cost $30 each way or $55 round trip
- Credit cards accepted only
- If you make reservations outside of the SAO group shuttle program directly with Go Airport Express, you will not receive the same discounted rates!
Fall Break airport shuttle schedule
Thanksgiving Break airport shuttle schedule
Christmas Break airport shuttle schedule
As we continue to improve the shuttle reservation process, the release date has moved for Thanksgiving and Christmas Break reservations to later in October. Flight arrangements can still be made based on the times listed on the shuttle schedules above.
- Fall Break online reservations are open through October 11 @ 11:59pm.
- Thanksgiving online reservations are open through November 15 @ 11:59pm.
- Christmas Break online reservations are open through December 6 @ 11:59pm.
Be sure of your departure and arrival information when making your reservation. For shuttles leaving campus, it is highly recommended that students make reservations 3 hours before flight departure time to allow for possible delays, traffic to the airport, etc. (ex: flight @ 6:00 PM; shuttle @ 3:00 PM).
When taking a shuttle FROM Wheaton to either airport
- Make sure to have your shuttle boarding pass with you.
- All shuttles leave from the Saga-O. Please arrive 10 minutes before your scheduled shuttle departure time, confirmation number in hand.
- When the shuttle arrives, the driver will ask for your confirmation number which is on the boarding pass.
- Arrive at the airport departure area, and have a good break!
When taking a shuttle TO Wheaton from either airport
- Once you’ve landed, collect your luggage from baggage claim and proceed to the Go Airport Express counter pick-up location:
- O’Hare: Airport Express counters are at Door 1E in Terminal 1 across from baggage claim 6, at Terminal 2 door 2E across from Jet Blue Baggage Claim, Terminal 3 Door 3E across from baggage claim 9 and at Terminal 5, just outside door 5E.
- Midway: Outside Baggage Claim 3, by Southwest Airlines
- Present the Go Airport Express ticket agent with your confirmation number and the agent will tell you where to board the shuttle.
- If your flight is delayed, check in at the Go Airport Express counter and you will be put on the next available shuttle back to campus.
Read through the shuttle FAQs.
During business hours, stop by the SAO or contact the Student Activities Office at 630.752.5181.
During your shuttle experience, contact the SAO Shuttle Coordinator at 636.226.6674.
Go Airport Express
The Student Activities Office has formed a partnership with Go Airport Express to provide a shuttle service to the Wheaton College community. Go Airport Express is a premier ground transportation provider for Chicago's O'Hare and Midway Airports.
If you have any questions or need to schedule a shuttle for a time other than the breaks offered, you may contact Go Airport Express at: 1.888.284.3826.
The Airport Transportation page will provide you with helpful information on getting to the airports using public transit as well as driving directions to O’Hare or Midway if the group shuttle schedule does not work with your transportation needs.