Campus housing closes at 5 pm on Friday, May 5, 2017 to non-graduating students.
Campus housing closes at NOON on Monday, May 8, 2017 for graduating students.
The only approvable reasons to stay beyond this time are:
- students with a formal role in the Commencement ceremonies
- students who are transitioning into on campus summer housing
- athletes still participating in their sport
- sibling of a graduating senior
- international travel
- campus employment
If this applies to you, you must complete the request below before Friday, April 28. Approvals are provided on a case by case basis. Please be sure your request aligns with the schedule below.
- Friday, May 5, 5 pm - Campus housing closes for students
- Saturday, May 6, 5 pm - Campus housing closes for students participating in the Friday celebration concert.
- Sunday, May 7, 5 pm - Campus housing closes for students participating in Commencement, but not graduating themselves. This includes siblings.
- Monday, May 8, noon - Campus housing closes for all graduating students.
- Monday, May 8, 12-3 pm - Check in for students participating in summer school and summer program housing.
Contact the Residence Life Office at x5427 or by email with any questions.