Campus housing closes at 5pm on Friday, May 6, 2016 to non-graduating students.
Campus housing closes at 5pm on Monday, May 9, 2016 for graduating students.
The only approvable reasons to stay beyond this time are:
- students with a formal role in the Commencement ceremonies
- students who are transitioning into on campus summer housing
- athletes still participating in their sport
- sibling of a graduating senior
- international travel
- campus employment
If this applies to you, you must complete the request below before Monday, May 2 (Reading Day). Approvals are provided on a case by case basis. Please be sure your request aligns with the schedule below.
- Friday, May 6, 5pm - Campus housing closes for students
- Saturday, May 7, 5pm - Campus housing closes for students participating in the Friday celebration concert.
- Sunday, May 8, 5pm - Campus housing closes for students participating in Commencement, but not graduating themselves
- Monday, May 9, 12 noon - Campus housing closes for all graduating students
- Monday, May 9, 12-3pm - Check in for students participating in summer school and summer program housing
Contact the Residence Life Office at x5427 or by email with any questions.