- Allergy desensitizing injections
- Appointments: Physicians or Nurse Practitioner (appointment fee-$25)
- Nurse visits (no charge)
- Dietician/Nutritional Counseling
- Health education and wellness promotion
- In-house rapid laboratory testing
- Confidential STD/STI and HIV testing
- Outsourced extensive laboratory tests
- Loan items - crutches, wheelchairs, heating pads, etc. (free)
- In-house pharmacy (only for in-house visits)
- Patient Extended Care Unit (weekdays) meals, nursing care and visits by physicians
- Physical examinations (including pre-op physicals, physical for visa applications, employment, etc.)
- Referrals to specialists available
- Resource materials on health related topics (free)
- Self Care Center (free)
- Simple Surgical Procedures
- Wart treatment and other small in-office procedures
- Women's health issues: nutrition, anemia, gynecological exams, bone health, etc.
- Massage therapy (payment due at the time of service)
Read the General Information and Authorization Form (PDF) which summarizes important information that you should know about our services and the information we maintain.
Shuttle Service (free)
The Student Health Services provides a free shuttle service for students without cars that need to get to an off campus medical appointment. The shuttle is also for disability on or off campus.
International Travel Clinic
The International Travel Clinic (ITC) is available for students going on college-sponsored trips. Staffed by nurses trained in travel health, the Student Health Services utilizes the Travax Travel Medicine Program to inform and update students, faculty and staff about health and travel conditions including immunizations during a consultation. Appointments can be made by calling 630-752-5072.
- Students: $25.00 + cost of shots, medications and supplies (charged to Student Accounts)
- Faculty/Staff (ON a college-sponsored trip only): $25.00 + cost of shots, medications and supplies (payable at the time of service)