The Senior Job Fair was held on April 11. If you were unable to attend, many of the opportunities with these job fair employers are posted on ThunderCareers for your application.
- AUSL (Academy of Urban School Leadership): Teacher Resident program, K-12
- Club Automation: Customer Care Representative
- Broadspire: Consultative Analyst
- By The Hand Club: Team Leader
- Compass Mortgage: Mortgage Banker; Analyst; IT Developer
- Enterprise: Management Development Program
- EPIC: Various positions in project management & technical services
- Forecast5 Analytics: Various positions including Client Relationship Manager
- GRN (Global Recruiters Network): Search Consultant; Research Director
- Great Lakes Academies: Teacher Resident program; Elementary Teacher, Special Ed Teacher
- Hub Group: Various positions including Business Intelligence Analyst; Account Manager; Operations Analyst; Customer Support; Lead Planner
- IBM: Summit Program (sales) hiring for Dec 2017
- Investortools: Business Analyst; Client Relations Manager; Software Engineer
- KeHE Distributors: Leadership Development Program; Enterprise Data Specialist; Regional Sales Supervisor
- Launch Digital Marketing: Project Manager; Associate Account Manager; Search Specialist; Front-end Developer
- PMA Financial Network: Portfolio Advisor
- Sanders Commercial Real Estate: Property Manager
Based in Naperville, KeHE is one of the largest global food distributors in the world. They will be on campus in April to interview for their Leadership Development Program for May and December graduates.
KeHE Distributors Leadership Development Program: Submit your resume.
Investortools develops and provides software solutions that focus on the management of fixed income portfolios. They will be on campus in April to interview for entry-level positions. See job posting and apply: Client Service Associate, Consulting Services Analyst and Software Builder.
- Mintel, Operations Analyst
- Perfect Search Media, Digital Marketing Analyst
Ascent Leadership Program (Chick-fil-A)
For all job postings, log on to ThunderCareers.
Intern with a micro-finance organization that is serving hard-working, inspiring, entrepreneurs in 24 countries around the world. Summer internships in Knowledge Management & Marketing, Research, Technical and Editorial. For more information and to apply.
Co-founded by Bono and other activists, The One Campaign is an advocacy organization of nearly eight million people around the world taking action to end extreme poverty and preventable diseases, particularly in Africa. Summer internships in Faith Mobilization and Operations. For more information and to apply.
For these internship postings and more, log on to ThunderCareers.
- Valcourt Marketing Group, Marketing Intern
- VSA Partners, Developer Intern
- CARDONE, Corporate Internship Program
- European Leadernship Forum, Summer Conference Communications Intern
Join a team of committed K-8 education professionals who are working to raise the bar of what is possible in elementary school education.
On-campus interviews: Date pending. Submit your resume.
Fellowship Opportunities For May 2017 Graduates
The Fellows Initiative is a 9 to 12 month spiritual and vocational leadership program. It consists of more than 20 church-based Fellows programs aimed to equip the rising generation of Christian leaders to live their faith seamlessly in all areas, recognizing that all of life is ministry, resulting in personal and cultural transformation.
- A paid, part-time professional job in your field of interest
- Theological coursework, Biblical study
Learn more and apply.