Requirements for All Students
- Application Deadline: December 15 for Fall Semester of following year.
- Bachelor's Degree from regionally accredited institution.
- GPA 3.0 minimum.
- Prerequisites (seven courses, three semester-hours each). See list below.
- GRE General Test.
- Official Transcripts from all schools that ever granted you college credit, even just one credit, and even if the credit appears on your bachelor's transcript.
- E-transcripts preferred. They are the fastest, most reliable method of delivery. Must be addressed to email@example.com.
- Mail hard copies to Nancy Crane, Graduate Admissions, 501 College Av., Wheaton, IL 60187.
- Admission Application.
- Three Online Recommendation Forms.
- Pastoral (or other Christian leader).
- Option if you do not have an employer: Someone with whom you have had a supervisor-employee relationship, e.g., in a ministry, internship, or missions-trip context.
- Letters accepted as supplements to Online Recommendation Forms.
- Two Essays. Essay questions in application.
- Chronological Resume or CV (Curriculum Vitae).
- Research Paper.
- Ten pages minimum.
- Follows APA Style.
- Sole authorship; including if group project.
- Signed Statement of Faith, Community Covenant, and Statement of Veracity.
- Application Processing Fee US $50, non-refundable.
Prerequisites (seven courses, three semester-hours each)
All prerequisites must be taken from a psychology department, not, e.g., an education or sociology department. The courses can have different names at other schools.
- General Psychology
- Abnormal Psychology
- Personality Psychology
- Research Methods in Psychology or Statistics for Psychology
- Physiological Psychology
- Can be taken as tutorial during summer before or after first year of PsyD program.
- Two Courses from the following.
- Developmental Psychology
- Social Psychology
Additional Requirements for International Students