Meeting the World's Need
The current geopolitical situation has led to remarkable opportunities for those who know how to enter and engage in viable ministry and work in cross-cultural settings. The Intercultural Studies department at Wheaton College seeks to meet this need by providing comprehensive, practical training for cross-cultural service.
The program can be completed through multiple formats:
- Residential MA for TESOL (Full-time or Part-time)
- Accelerated M.A. for INTR and TESOL (Wheaton College undergraduates only)
- Modular MA for INTR and TESOL (ELIC and Summers-Only)
Intercultural Studies Department Features
- 1,000 plus alumni serving nationally and around the world.
- World-class faculty with cutting edge publications and practical intersections with the global community
- Flexible programs for both INTR and TESOL degrees to provide opportunity for study while continuing ministry and not uprooting family