The Psy.D. program at Wheaton College is accredited by the Commission on Accreditation of the American Psychological Association (APA):
American Psychological Association
Office of Program Consultation and Accreditation
750 First Street NE
Washington, DC 20002-4242
Psy.D. by the Numbers
- 100% of our students matched for Psy.D. pre-doctoral internship from 2013-17, 5 years in a row!
- 100% of our Psy.D. students were matched at APA-accredited locations in 2017.
- Students have access to 100+ clinical training sites in up to 9 different contexts.
- Students perform research in 8 active research labs.
- According to Best Counseling Degrees, Wheaton's Psy.D. ranks #19 in the 50 best Psy.D. Clinical Psychology programs, and is the second highest ranked Council for Christian Colleges and Universities (CCCU) institution.
We are an unapologetically rigorous, foundationally Christian program dedicated to serving the underserved and the Church in a manner consistent with Biblical justice dedicated to the holistic development of our students. The mission of the Wheaton College Psy.D. program is training students to be: